Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- National Grid appoints new US executive director National Grid has named Dean Seavers as its new US president and executive director, succeeding Tom King in the role.
- Total chief executive dies in plane crash The chief executive of French oil and gas company Total was killed in a plane crash on Monday night, according to a...
- Comparison sites hiding best deals, says rival The Big Deal website has today accused the UK’s five biggest comparison sites of being unlawful by keeping the best energy...
- Water Industry Achievement Awards 2015 21/04/2015 The Water Industry Achievement Awards celebrate innovation and top class performance by individuals and organisations within...
- Enviroment and Energy Awards 2015 22/04/2015 Now in their 16th year, the Environment and Energy Awards are widely regarded as one of the highest accolades for...
- IDA 2015 World Congress 29/08/2015 The International Desalination Association (IDA) announces that it has selected San Diego as the site for its 2015 World...