Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- South East Water chair announces shock retirement The chair of South East Water has announced his shock retirement today.
- Bristol Water restructuring puts 150 jobs at risk Bristol Water has warned staff that 150 jobs are at risk as part of a company restructuring process ahead of the opening of...
- CMA names one utility specialist on three person network inquiry panel The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has named Jon Stern as the sole utilities expert on its three person panel...
- WWT Wales Water 2015 20/05/2015 The 2nd annual Wales Water Conference offers a timely opportunity for all stakeholders to come together and examine the new...
- UTILITY WEEK STARS AWARDS 12/06/2015 We are looking for the unsung heroes of utilities!
- Utility Week Gas and Power Asset Management Conference 02/07/2015 Utility Week's 3rd annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is the must-attend event for organisations seeking new...
- IDA 2015 World Congress 29/08/2015 The International Desalination Association (IDA) announces that it has selected San Diego as the site for its 2015 World...