Gas and Power Asset Management Conference
With economic and environmental imperatives driving major change in the policy and regulation of the gas and power sectors, the UK's generation and distribution landscape is shifting beyond recognition.
Utility Week s 2nd Annual Gas and Power Asset Management Conference is a must attend event, taking place on July 8th at the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre.
This CPD-certified event has been put together to help you apply new approaches to the increasingly challenging asset management environment.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
• Gain insight into the common reporting of outputs in RIIO from Ofgem
• Take away key lessons from Northern Ireland Electricity s price control redetermination process in Regulatory Period 5
• Understand how British Gas is Thinking Big and placing greater importance on data quality and asset assurance
• Understand how your peers are working towards a nationally agreed framework for predicting asset failure and consequence
• Explore the developments in criticality indicators for electricity networks
• Gain insight into Network Rail s approach to whole-life decision making and innovation
Expert speakers include:
• Mick Watson, Head of Gas Distribution Cost & Outputs, Ofgem
• Robert Wasson, Asset Management Director, Northern Ireland Electricity
• Alan Doody, Head of Asset Management, British Gas
• Gareth Robinson, Asset Strategy Manager, Wales & West Utilities
• Mike Kay, Networks Strategy & Technical Support Director, Electricity North West
• Barry Hatton, Director of Asset Management, UK Power Networks
• Ben Edwards, Strategic Services Director, Asset Management Services, Network Rail
• Stewart Reid, Future Networks Manager, SSE Energy Power Distribution
• Ben Willis, Corporate Development and Strategy Manager (Assets), RWE Generation
• Keith Anderson, Commercial Engineering Manager, National Grid
- Decc names new chief scientific advisor The new chief scientific advisor at the Department of Energy and Climate Change (Decc) has been named today.
- Open Water appoints head to transition operations to Ofwat Open Water Markets Limited (OWML) said on Tuesday that regulatory veteran Roy Field will take over as chief operating...
- Ex chiefs of SSE and Bord Gais invest in 'disruptive' home technology Former chief executives of SSE and Bordgais, Ian Marchant and John Mullins, have invested in "disruptive" smart technology...
- Utility Week Achievement Awards 08/12/2014 The 2014 Utility Week Achievement Awards are open for entries. The awards are recognised as the hallmark of success in the...
- Water Industry Achievement Awards 2015 21/04/2015 The Water Industry Achievement Awards celebrate innovation and top class performance by individuals and organisations within...
- Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX 21/04/2015 Utility Week Live incorporating IWEX is the UK's first and only exhibition dedicated to the business, operational and...
- IDA 2015 World Congress 29/08/2015 The International Desalination Association (IDA) announces that it has selected San Diego as the site for its 2015 World...